ATTENDEES! Please review the entire FAQ and share with your parents. Especially the following 2 attachments. Thank You. HARMONY FIREWORKS HAS BEEN CANCELED!
- What is Harmony Fireworks! 2016?
The Harmony Fireworks 2016 “Sing-Shop” is a FREE, one day musical experience for Music Educators and Students. The students will sing a cappella music in the barbershop style taught by two of the finest clinicians, along with incredible teaching quartets to help you make amazing music.
Read more by clicking this link: What is HF 2016?
Harmony Fireworks! Director: Dan Brinkmann C:321.544.1195
- What are the Check-In Procedures?
Please arrive at 5625 Holy Trinity Episcopal Drive, MELBOURNE, FL 32940, between 9:30 am and 10:00 am to Sign-In. Holy Trinity is located on Pineda Highway between Wickham and US 1. There is a traffic light at the entrance. The first Session will begin at 10:00 am in the Auditorium.
- What should I bring to Fireworks?
- Please no scented deodorant, perfume or cologne.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
- Please be sure to bring the sheet music with notes and words (that was provided so you can work the songs ahead of time)
- Special Food that you may need
- Is there a deadline for registering?
The DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION is HARMONY FIREWORKS HAS BEEN CANCELED! We need to impose this date in order to order pizza for lunch – as well as to have the music in the hands of Students and Music Educators well before the Sing-Shop. You may register now by clicking this button: Register Now!
- How many students do you accept?
We will accept the first 100 male students and 100 female students who register. There is no limit on the number of Music Educators registering. We realize that this program will only be successful with the support of our Music Educators.
- Are there adult chaperones?
There will be an adult chaperone assigned for every ten (10) students.
- What are the responsibilities of chaperones?
The chaperone responsibilities are contained in the document that can be downloaded by clicking this link:
- How can I help support your efforts with the HARMONY FIREWORKS! SING-SHOP?
We will gladly accept any and all donations. PARENTS – We rely on grants and outside donations to make these educational endeavors cost effective and reachable by student participants.We will continue to work with the youth in Brevard County when HARMONY FIREWORKS SING-SHOP ends for another year and anticipate additionalexpenses as we move forward. In order to help us keep our organization fiscally sound, please consider making a donation to this program. Thank you for your help! Please click this button to send us your tax deductible donation.
- Can I send a check for my Donation rather than use the online payment method?
Yes, please make your check payable to: Melbourne Chapter of BHS and mail it to:
David P. Richards
1376 Sangria Circle
Rockledge FL 32955